HeartBeats T.O. T-Shirt Designs
Aside from the popular Startups List, I like to showcase exciting new startups right on the homepage for robinspeziale.com. This week’s hot startup is HeartBeats T.O.
Have you ever wanted to wear Toronto on your sleeve? Now you can, thanks to the Toronto designer behind HeartBeats T.O.
I’m wearing my HeartBeats T.O. as I write this. Check out HeartBeats T.O.’s collection …
And order your very own HeartBeats T.O. T-Shirt today:
– send your order request to firstname.lastname@example.org or
– fill out HeartBeats T.O. official order form
Also, get connected with HeartBeats T.O.:
– Become a fan of HeartBeats T.O.
– Follow @HeartBeatsTO
– email HeartBeats T.O.
Lookout for HeartBeats T.O. Winter line – coming December ’10…
My previous promotion to download Lessons From The Successful Investor free ended October 4, 2010. But as book sales shoot through the roof (1000 downloads on October 7th!), I’m bringing back the promotion. This new coupon code will last until Christmas 2010 – It’s a gift to my future readers! Please find details below:
Free Coupon Code: LB96Y
How to download my e-book FREE
1. Go to http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/23181
2. Click Add to Cart
3. Sign up
4. Input coupon code (LB96Y)
5. Download e-book
Tired of recording and tracking your sports bets in Excel or on a sheet of paper? Do you want a tool that manages your sports bets with reports, graphs and alerts? TracktheBet.com is for your then!
TracktheBet is a US based sports betting analytics company that has innovated the sports betting process. Once you sign up for TracktheBet, you can organize and analyze sports bets from NFL, MLB, NHL, NBA, College Football and College Basketball. Being Canadian, NHL pool betting is definitely big up here in the Great White North, and TracktheBet would be great for NHL betting management!
I would love to see a special World Cup Soccer(football) betting option on TracktheBet. Overall, I like TracktheBet and all it offers. Get started now and sign up for FREE on TracktheBet.
Traindom is a resource for all those information marketers out there:
– fitness experts training people in fitness and weight loss
– internet marketers coaching people how to make money online
– personal effectiveness coaches giving time and self-management tricks
– pick up artists teaching the art of seduction
– And more!
With Traindom you can create the landing page and entire membership site for visitors that want to sign up for your e-courses. At first glance, Traindom’s interface looks a lot like WordPress. So, if you’ve been blogging on WordPress, it should be an easy transition to Traindom.
What I like about Traindom is that you only pay for the service once you start making money. So, there is no pressure. Sign up for a free trial on Traindom.
Traindom also gives you plenty of tools to work with on your membership information marketing site:
– add and update content any time you want
– add video and audio to your content
– create membership sites with recurring payment and monthly content
– build fans via forum discussions with your customers about the content
– built-in payment systems
– built-in Google Analytics integration so you can analyze which content your clients study the most
Learn more about Traindom
Send your tweets/questions to the Traindom founders on Twitter @traindom
Rent Jungle makes it fun and easy to find apartments across the United States. Rent Jungle aggregates apartment listings across 10 websites that include over 1 million apartments! When I searched for New York City, NY on Rent Jungle, the search came back with 10,417 apartments!
What I like about Rent Jungle’s search results is that by default a Google map pops up with apartment listings. But, you can also switch to list view, which shows apartment listings much like Google would but in a more detailed fashion, showing pictures, statistics, and thorough info for each listing.
Rent Jungle even features resources that can can help you on your apartment hunt – articles, market trends, tools etc. The coolest feature is Rent Jungle’s new Facebook App that lets you search for apartments in Facebook. Once you find apartments that you like, you can easily share your choices with your friends and future roommates. And they can comment on your choices! Get the Rent Jungle App
If you are in the market for apartments, check out Rent Jungle. It’s the Google of Apartment search. I only wish Rent Jungle aggregated apartment listings from Canada too. I’m sure Canadians would be itching to search for apartments on Rent Jungle – it’s so easy!
I am pleased to announce a new social network I have developed named Workterm. Workterm helps co-op students connect with friends and co-workers during work term. If you’re a co-op student, join Workterm and network with other co-op students from University of Waterloo and other Universities.
Watch the video below: Top 5 Reasons to Join Workterm.
Want to increase your pagerank? Look no further than submitstartup.com, a site that aggregates the top sites online that you can submit your startup site to. It’s the ultimate source for Netpreneurs looking to promote their site online.
When I was looking for sites to submit buddingup.com to, I stumbled on submitstartup.com. And what a fantastic resource it was! Each site in the directory is ranked by Alexa stats and pagerank. A tip for Netpreneurs: submit your startup to the higest pagerank sites first. Google will add more weight to your site in search engine results if it finds high pagerank sites linking to yours.
I highly recommend reading the How to Get Reviewed section on submitstartup.com. It explains in superb detail how the Netpreneur can prepare their site to increase its chance to get submitted to startup sites and reviewed by startup sites or blogs.
Hands down, if you are promoting your site or looking to increase your site pagerank, start with submitstartup.com. It is an essential resource for the Netpreneur. The motto explains it all: Never wonder where to submit your startup again.
Boost your site. Visit submitstartup.com now.
You need to make your press release newsworthy for journalists to write about your company. Before you start a press release, scan over online news stories about companies, and identify what you consider an interesting news story. Journalists want the same interesting news story. Journalists are looking for press releases that:
– Are different
– Are interesting
– Are catchy
– Are impressive
So if you’re writing about your company, place the attention-grabber at the top. Journalists don’t read over each press release in whole. The press release title and opening summary should immediately grab the reporter into the news story.
A reporter recently gave me inside tips into how reporters judge a newsworthy press release: “As an editor, I’d suggest a brief intro, then break it out into bullet points, one for each of the projects you’re promoting. Keep it short – pare down the quotes unless they’re real zingers – and highlight what makes these products unique in a crowded market”
The reporter went on to explain that emotion in a press release pulls journalists in. So if you want to make your press release newsworthy, craft your press release like a Rocky movie – packed with emotion and passion.
“Journalists like a compelling life story, a backstory for the product. We’ll especially bite for people who achieve success very young, or come from interesting backgrounds, or whose life story influenced the product. Anything that makes a good yarn, really, and makes the product stand out”
And don’t get discouraged if you send your press release to 100 newspapers without a bite. It seems the news reporting business is changing in that reporters search more for press releases, new product launches etc. online instead of relying as heavily on mailed press releases. So work hard on building a strong online presence with SEO, so if the reporters don’t read your press release you send in the mail, they’ll surely find you on Google.
You’ve developed a startup website. And now you ask: Where Can I Submit My Startup Website for free?
I submitted my website startup – buddingup.com – to hundreds of sites when I founded it back in April, 2009. However, only a select few websites I submitted to gave my startup a quality back link, search engine traffic and coverage in Google search results.
Below are my Top 25 sites to submit your startup website to for free:
- Startup World
- Facebook Pages
- Gen-Y Startup
- Startup Nation
Submit your startup website to me – r.speziale[at]gmail.com and I’ll profile your startup on my blog.
If you don’t already know, Henry Ford (July 30, 1863 – April 7, 1947) was the American founder of the Ford Motor Company and father of modern assembly lines used in mass production. Below are my favourite Henry Ford inspirational quotes for entrepreneurs.
- If you think you can do a thing or think you can’t do a thing, you’re right.
- A business absolutely devoted to service will have only one worry about profits. They will be embarrassingly large.
- A business that makes nothing but money is a poor business.
- It has been my observation that most people get ahead during the time that others waste.
- A market is never saturated with a good product, but it is very quickly saturated with a bad one.
- Coming together is a beginning; keeping together is progress; working together is success.
- Don’t find fault, find a remedy.
- Failure is simply the opportunity to begin again, this time more intelligently.
- If there is any one secret of success, it lies in the ability to get the other person’s point of view and see things from that person’s angle as well as from your own.
- It is not the employer who pays the wages. Employers only handle the money. It is the customer who pays the wages.
- Money is like an arm or leg – use it or lose it.
- Most people spend more time and energy going around problems than in trying to solve them.
- Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goal.
- One of the greatest discoveries a man makes, one of his great surprises, is to find he can do what he was afraid he couldn’t do.
- Quality means doing it right when no one is looking.
- The competitor to be feared is one who never bothers about you at all, but goes on making his own business better all the time.
- The man who will use his skill and constructive imagination to see how much he can give for a dollar, instead of how little he can give for a dollar, is bound to succeed.
- There is no man living that can not do more than he thinks he can.
- Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably the reason why so few engage in it.
- Wealth, like happiness, is never attained when sought after directly. It comes as a by-product of providing a useful service.
- When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it.
- You can’t build a reputation on what you are going to do.