/// Join me and other DIY Investors in Toronto on November 24th 8:00pm at Fynn’s of Temple Bar (489 King St W, Toronto, ON M5V 1K4) ///
Hey — are you available on Saturday, November 24th?
I’m hosting a Get Together in Toronto, along with the guys from the Don’t F*ck With Donville, and Be Smart Rich Blogs. I’m sure it’ll be a fun night, filled with good drinks, discussion, and new connections among local DIY Investors like you who will be joining us there. Meet us at Fynn’s of Temple Bar (489 King St W, Toronto, ON M5V 1K4) on November 24th 8:00pm. I’m looking forward to meeting you!
I’ll also be signing, and giving away a couple of copies of my new book –Capital Compounders. If you haven’t picked up your copy, you can grab it on Amazon. Capital Compounders made it to #1 Hot New Investing Release within its first week, thanks to everyone who has already picked up the book for themselves, and in some cases their friends, and family too.
One reader recently left this review on Amazon:
“This book [Capital Compounders] is so good I ordered a copy for my son and my nephew, 2 of my favorite people”
I honestly wrote the book that I wish I had read when I first started out in the stock market. I really think that you’ll enjoy Capital Compounders.
- Audiobook will be available soon through Audible, Amazon, and iTunes
- Virtually all Public Libraries across Canada have the book on order
- Some Universities and Colleges are starting to place orders
- Signed a distribution deal in India, and so Flipkart will soon carry the book
- Famous investor, Mohnish Pabrai, picked up a copy to read
- You can order the book anywhere worldwide; Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Indigo, Book Depository, Books-a-Million, and soon – Flipkart
- The eBook is still a complimentary download on CapitalCompounders.com
If you can come out to the Get Together on Nov 24th – mark your calendar!
Regards, and happy investing,
(If you want to chat, email me firstname.lastname@example.org)