*** Update: My Best 15 Ideas for 2019 are up +14.6% YTD (Jan). Learn more below ***
Hi DIY Investors & Readers!
If you don’t already know me, I’m Robin Speziale, DIY Investor and National Bestselling Author of Market Masters, featuring exclusive conversations with Canada’s top investors, as well as Capital Compounders, and Lessons From the Successful Investor. In 2017, I won the Independent Publisher Book Award (Gold) for Finance/Investment/Economics.
I love the stock market. As a DIY Investor, I’ve been saving, investing, and building my growth stock portfolio since 18. I built a $300,000+ Stock Portfolio Before 30 (and want to show you how you can too!).
I live in Toronto, and am a proud Canadian.
$10 $5/Month VIP Experience on Patreon:
I’ve partnered with Patreon to give DIY Investors & Readers the VIP Experience. For only
$10 $5/month, I will provide you with exclusive access to the following:
- Top 15 Stock Ideas for 2019 (+14.6% YTD 2019 – Jan)
- Seven (7) Model Growth Portfolios
- In-depth Investor Interviews (Audio)
- Capital Compounders Club (700+ Members)
- Talkin’Stocks Private Chat Group – Discord
- One-on-One Conversations
- $19.95 CAD Free Paperback Book – Capital Compounders
- $25.00 CAD Free Audiobook – Capital Compounders
- $9.95 CAD Free eBook (ePub) – Market Masters
- Subscription to My Investment Newsletter
- Events and Get-togethers
- Other Freebies, and More!
I hope this experience can add value to your stock picking process, helping you build wealth over time. Plus, you can support me as I write new books, and produce new content for DIY Investors — you!
How to Join:
Go to Patreon.com/robinspeziale, and click on ‘Become a Patron’ now! You’ll immediately get access to everything. Plus, you can easily cancel anytime. If you have any questions, email me at email@example.com.
Cheers, and Happy Investing,
Robin R. Speziale
Disclaimer: Robin Speziale is not a registered advisor. This content on Patreon does not contain any financial advice or stock recommendations. Please conduct your own research and consult a professional. Investing involves risk, including loss of principal.